Defense systems has reached a higher level of effectiveness due to the increased strength, light weight, low cycle fatigue and corrosion resistance that composites provide.
BENEFITS FROM COMPOSITES IN MILITARY APPLICATIONS:
• Weight Savings
• Increased Fuel Efficiency
• Decreased Vibration
• Conforms to Complex Shapes
• Corrosion Resistant Finishes
• Aesthetically Pleasing
• Telescoping Mast Assemblies
• Carbon Stiffening Structures
• Ballistic Kevlar Protection
• Military Vehicle Drive Shafts
• Tactical Hand Guards and Scopes
AFI’s support is comprehensive and complete for every aspect of a project – inclusive of engineering, design, tooling, manufacturing and ongoing product analysis. Our full-service program is capable of turning any design into a manufacturing reality
DUE TO THE SENSITIVITY OF OUR WORK, WE ARE UNABLE TO DISPLAY IMAGES.